Sharingan clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharingan clan

the best clan ever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatski Leader test

Go down 
+7
chanman20
resenchi1
sauske--uchiha
NINOTARU
madara-uchiha
codyco*
6 Paths of Pain
11 posters

How well do you noe the Akatsuki leader?
I Noe everything about him
Akatski Leader test Vote_lcap18%Akatski Leader test Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
I noe somethings about him
Akatski Leader test Vote_lcap47%Akatski Leader test Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
I noe very little about him
Akatski Leader test Vote_lcap24%Akatski Leader test Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
What's the Akatsuki?
Akatski Leader test Vote_lcap6%Akatski Leader test Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Huh?
Akatski Leader test Vote_lcap5%Akatski Leader test Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
6 Paths of Pain

6 Paths of Pain

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball
Humor : Female Naruto (Naruko)
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Akatski Leader test Empty
PostSubject: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:35 am

Tell me about the Akatsuki Leader. Just tell me things about him and ill tell u if its right.
Back to top Go down
codyco*

codyco*

Male Number of posts : 288
Job/hobbies : whatever i feel like doin
Humor : go 2 hell
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:52 am

idk any 1 in the akatsuki except itachi and kisame
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebluething.com/media/The-Maze
madara-uchiha
madara-uchiha

Male Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : naruto arena
Humor : any kind
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:16 am

his name is penin and his right hand man is tobi a uchiha
Back to top Go down
NINOTARU
NINOTARU

Male Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : naruto linkin park
Humor : JAMES NINTENDO NERD
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:03 pm

his name is pein or pain hes name is realyy nagato hes jiriyas student his partners are konan and yahiko who is dead and he can change his apearence from time to time and hes not the only leader tobi is to
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ninnotaru/
6 Paths of Pain

6 Paths of Pain

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 pm

NINOTARU's got right Pein or Pain in american versions. He does seem fond of Madara Uchiha. yes his real names Nagato. Konan is also in the Akatsuki and Yahiko seemed to have died somewhere along the way to his transformation to Pein. Also if you didnt noe Uchiha Madara is the founder of the Uchiha Clan. Also he can control the bodies of his dead comrades. Leader of the Rain Village, where Jiraiya found him still as Nagato and the other two.
He also has the Rin'negan which supposedly gave birth to ninjustsu thanks to uh what was his name.....he didnt his title was the Sage of the Six Paths. Jiraiya calls it a tool of heaven but he's never seen it before until he met Nagato. Stupid thing is though he teaches them Ninjutsu soon after he sees the Rin'negan. So yea thats his story 4 now......that took awhile....
Back to top Go down
sauske--uchiha
Admin
sauske--uchiha

Male Number of posts : 652
Job/hobbies : n/a
Humor : tv/computer
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 pm

who is the leader
Back to top Go down
https://sharingan-clan.forumotion.com
6 Paths of Pain

6 Paths of Pain

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:24 am

Well people are arguing that it might be Tobi. I highly doubt it because the got that info from the early manga chapters. Tobi was supposedly giving orders to Pain. But the leader is pain. And people are also saying that Yondaime is the leader but i highly doubt since he's dead. But if i had to choose the leader i would say it had to be Pain. If Yondaime was alive and somehow is the leader then why save Konoha from the kyuubi. He just basically destroying the world he fought to protect. ok back to the question PAIN is the leader.
Back to top Go down
resenchi1
resenchi1

Male Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:45 am

i know way more about him

Pein (ペイン, Pein?) is the leader of Akatsuki. When he was younger, Pein, then known as Nagato (長門), Konan, and Yahiko were left orphaned by one of Amegakure's many wars, forcing them to fend for themselves. The three eventually encountered Jiraiya, who looked after them for three years and taught them basic ninjutsu. During this time Pein awakened his Rinnegan eyes so he could save Yahiko from an enemy ninja, though the ninja's resulting death traumatized him. Jiraiya gave him words of advice to get over the event. Sometime after Jiraiya left the three to pursue their own goals, Pein began to believe that his childhood traumas had enlightened him and started to view himself as a god.[37] Believing that it was his obligation as a god to usher the world into an age of peace, he began plans to create a weapon of mass destruction that has the power to force the world to realize the meaninglessness of fighting.[38]

Pein eventually began a civil war within Amegakure, which he subsequently ended by singlehandedly killing the village's leader, Hanzo. To make sure there were no sympathizers of Hanzo remaining in the village, Pein killed all of Hanzo's family, friends, and affiliates, elevating him to god-like status amongst the townspeople.[39] He now uses the village as his base of operations for Akatsuki, where he is partnered with Konan. Although he directs the actions of the other members and maintains authority over them, Pein takes orders from Tobi.[40]

Pein is shown to have six bodies in total that he is able to switch between.[41] The bodies he is currently using are kept in a type of machine, though it is unknown if the machine itself plays any role in the process. Of the two bodies he has been seen in, the only consistent physical characteristics are a large number of piercings and his Rinnegan eyes. He implies that each of the bodies have a specific purpose, as he switches to one body solely to kill an intruder.[42]

During his time with Jiraiya, Pein was able master every jutsu taught to him and became able to utilize all six of the different chakra elements.[43] In later years he exhibits the ability to clone his subordinates with the Shapeshifting Technique (象転の術, Shōten no Jutsu?), in which he uses human sacrifices to create a perfect copy of another person, controlled remotely by the original. The clones formed possess any unique genetic traits or weapons the original has, but its abilities are proportionate to the amount of chakra given to the clone. Pein can control rain and can detect the movements and chakra levels of people traveling within it.[44] He also has a large array of different summons that he can quickly switch between, each of which possess a number of large piercings and Rinnegan-pattern eyes
Back to top Go down
https://sharingan-clan.forumotion.com/
chanman20
chanman20

Male Number of posts : 137
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:12 pm

i know a little bit but looks like some one already said every thing about him
Back to top Go down
sauske--uchiha
Admin
sauske--uchiha

Male Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:18 pm

k
Back to top Go down
https://sharingan-clan.forumotion.com
SasukeUchiha37
SasukeUchiha37

Male Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : karate
Humor : ...
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:32 am

Anyone who doesnt know anything about him or just a little shuld start reading manga bom Very Happy Razz santa jocolor
Back to top Go down
back
back

Male Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : who knows ?
Humor : who knows
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 pm

d u mean pain ?
Back to top Go down
ninetail

ninetail

Male Number of posts : 168
Job/hobbies : playing videogames
Humor : very good
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:40 pm

back wrote:
d u mean pain ?
no.. he means pein.

yes dumbass pain(in america)
Back to top Go down
back
back

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm

heh .. that wanna-be-god guy ...
(My sign)
Back to top Go down
ninetail

ninetail

Male Number of posts : 168
Job/hobbies : playing videogames
Humor : very good
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:19 pm

back wrote:
(My sign)
reALLY???

SRRY. I WAS ANGRY AT MY BRO AND I TOOK IT OUT ON U
Back to top Go down
back
back

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:45 pm

ninetail wrote:
back wrote:
(My sign)
reALLY???

don;t mention it bro lol!

but he's really want to be a god. wierdo isnt it .. scratch
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha37
SasukeUchiha37

Male Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : karate
Humor : ...
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:50 pm

back wrote:
ninetail wrote:
back wrote:
(My sign)
reALLY???

don;t mention it bro lol!

but he's really want to be a god. wierdo isnt it .. scratch

yup...
Back to top Go down
back
back

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:33 am

newest spoiler :

jiraiya can't beat that pein ..
Back to top Go down
Ryuchetval

Ryuchetval

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Still Naruto
Humor : ??
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:38 pm

his name is pein and he has the rinnegan that copy any skills/moves instantly...he got the rinnegan when he wanted to save his best friend....he has the posibility to set some people next to him and make a 360 degrees view.....
Back to top Go down
6 Paths of Pain

6 Paths of Pain

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:05 am

Hmmm Very Interesting. The manga shows all Very Happy Their is now pain......but wait there are 5 other ninja with the Rin'negan. Calling themselves all "Pain"
Very interesting. They are known as the 6 Paths of Pain. 2 are Jaraiya's former student, Nagato and Yahiko. Who are the other 4 you might ask? Well......i don't want to spoil it for anyone but tell me if you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatski Leader test   Akatski Leader test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatski Leader test
Page 1 of 1